Thursday, July 20, 2006

News!

Hey - news....
I have sortofkindof made plans for London... my soon-to-be-brother-in-law's brother Solomon lives there (he's an unmarried, 30ish? youth pastor) and he says I can stay with him or someone from his youth group
I haven't actually communicated with him first hand yet, but soon I will be able to :) I've been trying to figure it out this way:
Moses talks to Solomon (aka Saul) then Moses talks to DeLynn, then DeLynn talks to my Mom, then Mom talks to me.
Needless to say, things haven't been getting done very quickly :) God is continually stretching my thinking and faith. I am so happy to have a smile on my face and a song in my heart! (sounds cheesy, but that's the way it is)
So anyhow, I have to get my plans firmed up a bit and then I will let you all know what's happening! Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts! I love y'all!

No comments: