Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Carlisle!!

Now, I've traveled from the Bottom (see picture) to the top of England!!



On December 9th and 10th, our DTS is going up to a place called Carlisle- to a YWAM base on the border of Scotland and England. It's a gathering of British DTSs to finish off the 40 weeks of 24/7 prayer we've been doing- to unify as North and South England (a gap that has been an area of sin and judgmentalism in the past) and to pray over YWAM England as a whole and over this country. I'm really looking forward to it (maybe not to the 8 hour drive there though!! lol). Plus, I get to see my bestest friend in the whole world- KAELI!!!! She’s visiting her family at the King’s Lodge base, and they are all going up to Carlisle, too! [In hind-sight] The gathering was really great. Kaeli and I talked a lot (although not enough lol) and had a great time of connecting thousands of miles away from home! It was awesome! Plus, the drive was actually fun :)

No comments: