Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lecture Phase Update - Novemberish



I've made up a phrase for how DTS hurts in a good way…. Jesus pain!! :) I'm having a lot of that, but God is moving in my life :) Relationships with other people on the base are a bit rocky right now, but I'm praying that God smoothes it out! :) One good relational thing: I had a crazy cheesecake fight with some leftovers from lunch's dessert; such a waste, but oh so fun!!! :) Now THAT is relationship building! Lol We are always so busy here, so I'm realizing I have to be very purposeful in my relational building (notice I said "realizing" not doing… hmmm…). I know this will be important once I'm at home, too!
DTS has been up and down- sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it's difficult.. God is both teaching me TONS and helping me review stuff- Some of my ideas are becoming life things instead of just mental... One major thing God has been teaching me is about my Identity in Him- I've realized that a lot of my issues sprout from my misconstrued view of myself. Please pray that my heart follows my head in this new revelation... it's easy to say God not only loves me; He likes me, and another to feel it in my heart. I still have no idea about what I'm doing after DTS, but right now I'm COMPLETELY fine with that! I'm not sure I could handle more stuff :) lol.. God knows me so well :)

No comments: