Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm Accepted!


Hooray! I finally got the word that I am officially accepted to be staff for the Mission Adventure program in Las Vegas, Nevada! I'm really pumped about what God's going to do! I have the feeling that I'm going to be veeeerrry stretched, but without that, there is no growth! I have yet to buy my plane ticket, but I'm thinking I'll leave around the 1st of June. It depends on ticket prices.... (blech!)

:) Well, God is good, and right now I am feeling thankful for friends and for my future in Christ!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I am very happy to hear that you have been accepted for Las Vegas. I did not doubt that you ever would be, but it is nice to know that it actually did happen!

Just do not get too involved with all those drive-in wedding chapels. You never know what may happen there. Waking up in strange beds with random people beside you would not be best advised, but that's just in the YWAM accommodation itself! You can ask the people in our Nias team about that...

I like the little pictures, by the way. I wonder what sort of random haircut you will be getting in Nevada. Not too similar to Frank Sinatra's in Ocean's Eleven, I hope!

Love you,
Johnny 'Passport' McCracken

Anonymous said...

LeAnna!
Congratulations! =) I'm so proud of you! I want to hear all about it. God is really going to use you there in Las Vegas! You have such a passion and "strangness" (in a good way!) that will attract the youth in the city! I'll pray for you whenever you cross my mind!
I'm sorry for not staying in touch more these past couple of months. I really do miss you...and wish you were with me here in person. I'm working in Austin, Minnesota and getting together every once in a while with friends...whenever they decide to remember I'm actually around.
Well, I love you! God bless!
Jennie