Wednesday, May 30, 2007

~Update~ May 30, 07


THANK YOU GOD THAT WHERE YOU CALL ME YOU EQUIP ME- WITH EXACTLY THE TOOLS THAT I WILL NEED IN WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES MY ARISE!

So I thought I would give you a little update. Today was supposed to be my day off, but last night I found out it's not... this (combined with lack of sleep and hig levels of "unknowns" with MA in Las Vegas, is not making for the happiest mix today. I'm technically supposed to be packed at the end of today, but I have a sinking feeling that the most I'll get done is find a suitcase (which I don't yet have).

~~BUT GOD IS GOOD~~

This past weekend, I visited Spokane for the first time and was emensely blessed by the people I met there. I went with my best friend Kaeli and a guy I'd never met before (on e of Kaelis' friends) drove over with us. It proved to be an interesting drive- full of music, "fishtrap", and watermelon :) I had lots of fun, and it was good to get y mind off the fact that I'm leaving so soon. God really touched me during my time there, too. God's doing some crazy-cool miracles in the Spokane area right now, and it was so faith-boosting to hear and see his handiwork.

Coming home, I've gained a renewed awe of God (a super-clear answer to my prayers), and I've also gained a new extension of my family. No, (lol) I didn't get married :) and I didn't adopt anyone.. I connected in a way that's more than just friends with the people over there. Kaeli's cousins were awesome and I really love them now! It's so cool to see how God connects us with His other children!

Okay, so anyways, God is in control and He continues to be my everything and one thing (my personal relationship definer from the 1st week of DTS!)
Thank you so much for all your prayers- they are felt and appreciated!!

No comments: